Wednesday 29 May 2019

Perceptive writing

“I wish that furry feline would get its backside off my face!” the sofa moaned to the coffee table. “I know, he sometimes sits on me when the humans aren’t watching… Oooh, I wish he’d go and play with a ball of string.
Suddenly splash! someone spill jelly all over me.  “ it’s not”  It’s not my problem the brother replied. When everyone is watching TV come and sit on me and I can’t see anything.

Mum comes in and sat on me too and spill hot water on me! So mum went to the kitchen table and got a wet cloth and wipe all over me. I was like on fire but when she put cold freezing water that I turned into ice.
When I clean up suddenly slam!  went the door. “ Dad is back from work” shouted the children “Oh on!” I said to myself. Dad is back suddenly dad sleeps on me and started to snore really loud that I had to cover my ears.
I Aisha have read your story I loved your topic that you wrote about and it was funny when dad started snoring maybe. Next time you could add more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment