Monday 8 April 2019

Last Sunday

Last Sunday I went to Free Market.My mum asked
us if we want tomatoes? “Yes” I replied. After I
went home from my car. When I got home I ate some
food. Then I changed my togs under my top. I was
reading a book for a while.
When we got there we were too early so there was
a playground. I asked my mum “can go on the
playground?”“Yes” replied my mum. When my mum’s
friend came so we went in  the pool. The water
was cold at first but it got better. My brother
forgot his goggles so my mum bought a pair.
After my mum asked me if I want new goggles?
“Yes please” so my mum bought me goggles too.
After I ate biscuit. Then I dry. When we were
outside in the dark car park. We drove back home.
Samantha I like the way that you used speech
marks in your writing well done. Sincerely
Aleena.

No comments:

Post a Comment