Thursday 10 May 2018

School photographs

Dear photographs,
I am writing to you to express my opinion about the way you take and arrange the class photographs.

Like how you you set the photographs, for the classes photo that I like is the red is the background for the photo, because it look better.  

I also like that the childrens is in rows and teacher in the photo so of course I like the back row is standing three, second and the first  row sat down. I like it so the children look better.

Surely the size look lovely not to small or not to big that children off the photographs. I  like the photo schrader not dayniile.

L’ m absolutely certain that you should read my ideas most carefully. You may or may not agree with my opinion, but please do consider them. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Your Sincerely,

Samantha  

No comments:

Post a Comment